Wednesday, 14 April 2010

Noichi Zoo

Two weekends ago, we went to Noichi Zoo, near Kochi city. We met Michael afterwards, at Starbucks, followed by a (very) late dinner at Tentenmaru, our favourite kaitenzushi place.


Meerkats were having fun


Aren't they cute?


Sealions were swimming


Giraffes romped around


The anteater was a beast


Mama bear climbed a tree


Because she was thirsty


The baby bear was also cute

Colourful parrots

Otters :)

A lone red panda paces his cell

American beavers. From AMERICA!

Sea lions bask in the sun


Sorry about the quality. I had to take all of these on my cellphone! You can view the rest of the photos here.

School starts for me again tomorrow. My schedule is different this academic year. I will be teaching at K-town chuugakkou, among other things.

Peace.

Timotheos

No comments: