Tuesday, 23 October 2007

Animé Update

Since posting my Great Anime Review, I have started on other series and made significant changes that affect my viewing. Firstly, I replaced my old FTP programme with Filezilla. I then set my Xbox FTP up properly, so as to gain access to my Xbox via my computer - this is incredibly important for file transfer. I downloaded the latest XBMC (Xbox Media Centre), thus bringing my Xbox up to date, enabling me to play every standard current video file format. This solves my .MKV problem. I can even play files that have been compressed, straight from the zip or rar file! And, now that it's been updated, I can do updates straight from my Xbox through the Scripts page (T3CH updater).

On another front, I unlocked the DMZ (Demilitarised Zone) in my router, allowing Torrents to flow as they should. Seirei no Moribito, Gundam 00 and Suteki Tantei Labyrinth have all downloaded. I watched Seirei (Sacred Spirit) and Gundam 00 and they are both pretty cool ^^ I intend to watch Suteki (Wonderful) before the week is out. I also have the latest Naruto, Bleach and the Bleach movie now, so tweaking my router has really made a difference to my downloading.

Update complete.

Timotheos

No comments: