Friday, 7 November 2008

Terebi

My TV arrived today. They came a little earlier than I had been told, so it was lucky that I stopped in at my place 40 mins before the scheduled delivery time. It is a Sony Bravia 26" HD LCD TV. Very nice, and it fits perfectly on my desk. XD

Today, I was teaching at Wakaigawa Elementary school. This was my third visit there. It is a small school and I like the kids and the teachers there. I ate lunch with them today before playing with some of the kids before leaving.

I have been stretching my Japanese both at school and a little bit in the office. Going through my CLAIR textbook is good. I am able to practise what I learn, even if not all of it sticks.

Slow progress is better than no progress!

I may watch a movie tonight on my new TV. However, I couldn't set the speakers up that I got, as the audio cable I got is too short. :(

Timotheos

No comments: